Quinn's actual age

Quinn's adjusted age

Friday, February 17, 2012

Three months old!

Today Quinn is 3 months old.  Time sure does fly, and he seems to grow before my eyes.  I weighed him on our scale and it showed 10 lbs.  He also seems a lot taller, but I haven't gotten the tape measure out yet.  Still a month to go before our next doctor's appointment for official measurements. I put away his newborn clothes last week, and he's now in 0-3 month clothes, but he already looks like he will outgrow them in a few weeks!

I went back to work a week ago, and it already seems that we're on a pretty good schedule.  He sleeps well at night, waking up once to eat, but then he goes right back to sleep.  The longest stretch he's done at once is 7 hours, but he usually sleeps 5-6 hours.  I am feeling better about going back to work, though it was very hard the first few days.  I am trying to focus on the fact that I am providing for him by working, even though I'm not with him all day.  I am still praying for a different opportunity that will allow me to spend more time with him (and hopefully get us out of this water-logged condo).