Quinn's actual age

Quinn's adjusted age

Monday, February 9, 2015

Poland Day!

Reason number 1,574 why we love Quinn's daycare provider.  And I really need to stop calling it "daycare" because it is definitely preschool.  Let me explain: Quinn and I made pierogis this weekend:


The theme at daycare this month is "It's a Small World" and they've been learning about travel and different cultures.  I decided to send in some pierogis (and smietana, of course) so the kids could try them.  With my mom's help, we found some videos of kid's songs in Polish.  I also sent Quinn's Polish kid's book in so the children could see that some of the letters look different in Polish.  Not only did Ms. Shryl do all of these things, but she took it a step further by Googling the best way to reheat the pierogis (fried in butter, of course!), pointing out Poland on the map, and printing out these for the kids to color:


Do następnego razu...