Quinn's actual age

Quinn's adjusted age

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Catching up

We have been super-busy getting our condo ready to put on the market.  Now that it is officially for sale, I have a little more time to update the blog.  We'll start with some fun videos.  The first one needs a little explanation.  At least once a week, I take Quinn in the stroller across the street to Wegman's for groceries.  When I come home, I leave him in the stroller while I take the groceries to the kitchen.  Quinn can see me through the window in the door, so when I come back, I do this crazy run with arms flailing.  He loves it.  This is his imitation:

 


Quinn is in an imitation phase right now.  Here he is imitating me taking my vitamins:

 
 
 
And here he is feeding the ducks (this is a slightly different video from the one I posted on Facebook):
 

 
This duck had 10 babies.  They are 3 days old in this picture. 
 

 
 
In this picture, they are 2 weeks old:
 

 
 
 
 
After church on Easter, we went to DE to spend time with family and have an Easter egg hunt:
 
 













Quinn also got to have an Easter egg hunt and play lots of fun games at a local church the day before Easter:



Having fun when cousin Zach and Tia Becca came for a visit:














 

Aunt Laura, Uncle Jim, Juan, and Lecia came for a visit as well.  We spent a day in Annapolis and a day in DC:

 







 
 
 
 And a bonus picture, just for fun: