Quinn's actual age

Quinn's adjusted age

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

National Harbor

This past weekend, we went to the National Harbor to the Children's Museum, and to ride the Capital Wheel.  I wanted to go before Quinn turns 3 so I didn't have to pay for him on the Wheel.  My Hubby didn't go on the wheel either.  He's been on the one in France (which I believe is bigger), and he didn't want to pay $15 to ride.  I'm glad he's frugal.  And even though he was out in the cold while we were snug in our little heated car, he probably got the better end of the deal since he didn't have to listen to Quinn wailing the whole time.  I wondered if we'd only go around once, but to my dismay (though I would have enjoyed it without the wailing), we went around over 5 times.  Really glad I didn't have to pay for him to be scared to death.  Here are some pictures of our adventure. 










All smiles before lift-off




My trick of taking a picture to get him to smile through the tears worked! Notice he is now on my lap.

There's Hubby, standing next to the sign between the "R" and the "B"