Quinn's actual age

Quinn's adjusted age

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sesame Place: A Very Furry Christmas!

When we went to Sesame Place earlier this year, we got a "buy one, get one" ticket, and decided we would head back for the Christmas season.  I think Quinn had even more fun this time around.  I got to see this face at least 100 times:

We rode the carousel a few times:


Saw the Elmo Christmas Musical:






We had front row seats to this show (thanks to one of the workers there pointing out a seat right next to the reserved section), so we had a lot of character action:





We enjoyed roaming the grounds, all decorated for Christmas:



Ummm...a little to the right, please!





Christmas tree selfie


Giving the snowman a hug





Here comes the parade:





And since we got to visit for "free" this time, we splurged for having dinner with Elmo and friends, and it was SOOO worth it.  I highly recommend it.  I have never seen this kid so happy, and the food was pretty good, too:
Is there a monster behind me?


Instead of "Tickle Me Elmo," It's "Tickle me Bert!"




All smiles with Ernie

Giving Cookie Monster five

Dancing with Elmo